YOUNGDROPS and its operating entity YoungDrops.com, AseptaUS.com, FootMeds.com, OmniWoman.com and its affiliates, (collectively, "YOUNGDROPS ") are committed to safeguarding the privacy and security of the information of our customers.
Your Satisfaction and Security are Our Priorities.
Your Information Is Secure And NEVER SOLD Or SHARED.
We are committed to privacy and security. Our services are compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ("PCI DSS") as a Level 1 service provider. PCI DSS is the bankcard industry's most stringent security standard. Examples of our security measures include: physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards; sophisticated security monitoring tools; documented security policies; use of strong encryption for transmissions of Order Information to and from our Customers; and restricted access of personally identifiable information.
Privacy Statement - YOUNGDROPS
YOUNGDROPS is committed to safeguarding the privacy and security of our customers information. This statement explains the policies we follow with respect to the handling of customer information collected by YOUNGDROPS
Commitment to Privacy and Security
YOUNGDROPS is committed to safeguarding the privacy and security of the information of our customers. This Privacy Statement explains the policies we follow with respect to the handling of customer information by YOUNGDROPS.
Information We Collect
YOUNGDROPS's customers, the customers of its affiliates, and the customers of other third-parties for which YOUNGDROPS may provide outsourced or subcontracted processing services, ("Customers") are persons, businesses and other legal entities desiring goods or services. YOUNGDROPS does not Share or Sell any customer information. The information we receive and collect is strictly related to our business with our customers. The transaction information we receive from our Customers (e.g., name, address, credit or debit card account numbers and expiration dates, etc.) who may be individual consumers and other cardholders ("Cardholder Data") is never sold or shared, and is used solely for the purposes’, services and products our customer is requesting. YOUNGDROPS understands that such information is sensitive and takes appropriate steps to protect the confidentiality and security of all information collected by YOUNGDROPS in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Any use of your personal data will only be for the purposes stated and to the extent necessary to achieve those purposes. Passing on information to third parties only takes place according to the legal requirements. Personal data transfers to government and agencies will only be within the bounds of mandatory national law or where disclosure is required by law or law enforcement in the event of attacks on our network infrastructure. A transfer for other purposes does not take place.
Customer Data and Cardholder Data
Use and disclosure of Customer Data collected by YOUNGDROPS varies based on the information source and type, as set forth below:
- Your Inquiries. When you complete and submit a form on our website, send us an e-mail, send us a fax, or contact us by telephone to solicit information about our services or the company in general, YOUNGDROPS may store the inquiries and their contents. Information you submit via an inquiry is collected only with your knowledge and active participation, and may be used by YOUNGDROPS to respond to your inquiries, to contact you, to inform you of services of YOUNGDROPS or its partners that may be of use to you, and for similar business purposes. Information collected during the course of an inquiry will not be sold or otherwise disclosed to any third party; provided that such information may be shared internally with our affiliated entities for the business purposes set forth above.
- Opening an Account or Using YOUNGDROPS Services. When you submit an application to obtain a Customer account and become a Customer, you will be required to provide us with certain information to perform certain functions of our services on your behalf. In addition, YOUNGDROPS may use, or disclose your information to third parties for the additional purposes of facilitating and completing customer-initiated or authorized transactions, complying with federal, state and local laws, including credit reporting laws and card association rules, assisting in preventing fraud, or informing you about general company news, product updates and developments, card association rules, and industry trends, offering you products and services that may be of interest to you, or as otherwise may be permitted or required by applicable law.
- Customers of Our Customers. A customer who purchases a product or service from us using a credit or debit card, or any other method of payment for which we provide the Customer with transaction processing services, is required to provide us with certain Cardholder Data in order to make the purchase, including the customer's name and credit card number. Our Customers may transmit certain parts of this information to YOUNGDROPS for the purpose of processing the transaction. During the course of providing processing services to our Customers, we may disclose such Cardholder Data to banks, processors, credit and debit card organizations and associations, and other financial institutions that are involved in the course of effecting the transaction represented by the Cardholder Data. In addition, we may disclose some or all of the information we collect, to our affiliated companies or to non-affiliated third parties (subject to contractual confidentiality provisions to protect such information) such as a vendor or service company that we hire to prepare our Customers' account statements or to provide support or services for one or more of our products. We will not disclose Cardholder Data to any third party, except to facilitate and complete transactions submitted to us by Customers, or otherwise in the course of providing services to our Customers, or to comply with federal, state and local laws or the rules and regulations of the respective card organizations or other payment entities (e.g. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, NACHA, etc.).
Protection of Cardholder Data and Customer Data
YOUNGDROPS has implemented various measures, including appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards, designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of Cardholder Data and Customer Data, protect against anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such information, and protect against unauthorized access to or use of such information. Such measures may include, among others, encryption, physical access security and other appropriate technologies. YOUNGDROPS continually reviews and enhances its security systems, as necessary. YOUNGDROPS is subject to the detailed rules and regulations of the various credit and debit card organizations and networks (i.e. VISA, MasterCard, Discover, NYCE, Star, etc.), relating to the security and safeguarding of Cardholder Data, including, but not limited to, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards ("PCI"), VISA Inc.'s Cardholder Information Security Program ("CISP") and MasterCard International's Site Data Protection Program ("SDP"). YOUNGDROPS endeavors to comply with all such rules at all times. Pursuant to such rules and regulations, YOUNGDROPS is required to undergo periodic third-party assessments and periodic network scans to ensure that, among other things, YOUNGDROPS has installed and maintains a firewall configuration to protect data; does not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters; protects stored data; encrypts transmission of Cardholder Data and sensitive information across public networks; uses and regularly updates anti-virus software; develops and maintains secure systems and applications; restricts access to data to those with a business need-to-know; tracks and monitors all access to network resources and Cardholder Data; regularly tests security systems and processes; assigns a unique ID to each person with computer access; restricts physical access to Cardholder Data; and maintains a policy that addresses information security. Additional information regarding the requirements of VISA's CISP and MasterCard’s Site Data Protection program (SDP) can be found on the VISA, Inc. and MasterCard International Web sites.
Responsibility of Customers
Customers are also required to comply with various rules and regulations of the various credit and debit card organizations and networks relating to the security and safeguarding Cardholder Data. Customers are required to keep their log-in information and data secure and use periodic network scans to ensure the security of the networks they are using to access YOUNGDROPS web sites .
Additional Internet Privacy Policies
Cookies. A cookie is a short text snippet that is sent to your browser by a website you visit. It stores information about your last visit, such as your preferred language or other settings. This will help you find your way around the site faster and use it more effectively the next time you visit it. Cookies play an important role. Without them, surfing the web would often be frustrating.
Our sites collect information about how users interact with the site. This includes, for example, which pages users visit most frequently and whether they receive error messages from certain pages. We use these so-called "session cookies" for the purposes of system security, technical administration and to optimize our Internet offerings, thus improving the browsing experience for our users. When visiting our websites, our web servers temporarily store every access in a log file. The following information is stored (until the automated deletion):
- IP address of the requesting computer terminal
- Date and time of access
- File request of the client (file name and URL)
- Amount of data transmitted
- Report if the retrieval has been successful
- Recognition data of the browser and operating system used.
- Access your information when you "sign in", so that we can provide you with customized content in online areas such as YOUNGDROPS Online.
- Display the most appropriate banners to YOUNGDROPS and third party offerings based on your activity while on YOUNGDROPS 's site.
- Require you to re-enter your YOUNGDROPS password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents or otherwise accessing your account contents without authorization.
Cookies Handling Options
If you want to restrict or block cookies stored on your device, you can do this through the settings of your browser. You will find information about this in the help function of your browser. (more information also available on the internet for example about Google Chrome / Android / Iphone)
Please note that cookies are necessary in order to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
Third-Party Web Sites
YOUNGDROPS may create links to third-party Web sites. In addition, YOUNGDROPS may authorize third-parties to create links to YOUNGDROPS websites. YOUNGDROPS is not responsible for the content or privacy practices employed by third-party Web sites. Nor does YOUNGDROPS control or warrant the utility, customerability or workmanship of the products or services offered at third-party Web sites.
On our pages plugins of the social network Facebook (Facebook Inc. USA) are integrated. The Facebook plugins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the "Like-Button" ("Like") on our site. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you do not wish Facebook to be able to associate the visit of our pages with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account before you visit our website
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. (Used browser type / version, Operating system used, Referrer URL (the previously visited page), Host name of the accessing computer (IP address), Time of server request). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Web Optimization | Advertising | Marketing
Tracking pixels (also known as action tags, web beacons, or transparent GIF files) and other similar tracking technologies may be used to collect and store information about user visits, such as the user's anonymous cookie ID, page visits and duration, and the specific ad or link(s) that the user clicked on to visit the site. No personally identifiable information is stored on these cookies or web pixels. This user activity information is reported to us in the aggregate and is anonymous. We use this information in the aggregate to understand, for example, the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing.
YOUNGDROPS does not solicit or knowingly accept information from persons under the age of eighteen (18). Our web sites are not designed with the intent to attract or encourage viewing by children.
Modifications to Privacy Statement
We continue to review our policies and procedures to assure that they are effective in meeting our commitments to our Customers. YOUNGDROPS reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement without notice at any time and from time to time, including as needed to comply with the rules and regulations of the various debit and credit card organizations, or to comply with applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
If you have a question or comment regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact:
YOUNGDROPS -HEAT Inc. Legal Department
Mailing: PO Box 1066, Bonita CA 91908-1066 USA
(Last modified June 25, 2018)